The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hoosier Taxpayer missing again

An international bad guy dead. Again.

Coincidence?






Probably.


But I did run across a cartoon that made me think of the BatDude



And got a real surprise when I tried to find a video for this post.


Who knew?


Then there's this, which has absolutely nothing to do with HT.



















Dude isn't all that hot, but I so admire the presumably female brain that thought to grab the camera. I'm a strong advocate of reverse sexual harassment.
The comments on YouTube are pretty good, too.

4 comments:

  1. Another bad guy gone and HT was missing? Cowinkidink, I think not. An you as well Kato, I have missed you. Joint Mission??
    And if the construction guy is available, I have some work that needs to be taken care of. ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can be reached at 812-285-6400

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh - I never thought of Batman as a comedy, but that was pretty funny. Good find, Kato!

    Happy weekend,
    Mary Moore Marconi

    ReplyDelete
  4. HT and Pesty are probably being debriefed after their latest mission.

    I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete