The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh, yeah, baby. It's Monday!

Hells Yeah!!!




Posted with kind thoughts going out to River Girl, Champagne, mole, Penny, et. al.


Monday plea for help contributed by Fifi Picard

Please pardon my French, but someone get me the fuck out of here! I didn't do anything to deserve this. So maybe I wandered over to stick my ass in the neighbor dogboy's face. I'm a bitch in heat. It's to be expected. His overprotective mom didn't have to call the law on me. The hag. He'll be a bitch too if she keeps treating him like that.

Now I'm in the pen, literally. Some nice ladies tried to come back and see me earlier, but the mean men wouldn't let them back here. Said they're troublemakers. Personally, I think the assholes who came back here and blasted me with cold water are the troublemakers. Laughed about it and said, "they want the cages clean, we'll get 'em clean alright." I hope mommy hurries up and springs me from here. I promise I'll be good.

This place sucks. Reminds me of the bad place for dogs my mommy was reading about on the computer. She was hopping mad. Said some asshole political hacks were claiming some nice ladies who wanted the dog place to be better were just political hacks. She said someone oughta neuter some bastards. Sounds good to me.

She even came home one night from a city council meeting mad and said two of the council people must be political hacks too since they used the meeting and their office to try to score points against some guys who work for the county. They said the county owed them money. Then some old lady who mommy thought was one of their friends on the council said some cities owe some money, too, but the assholes were just worried about the county. Money is money, right?

I did have one little bit of fun. On the way in here last night, we passed by one of those signs for the fat, red-faced mayor guy in the hallway, the one mommy doesn't like. Don't tell anybody, but I tinkled on his sign! It was very unladylike to hike my leg up like that, but I just couldn't help it.

I miss my mommy. Those mutts over there are coughing and puking. They better not give me anything. I'm a pretty girl with a pedigree. This was my first arrest. I sure as hell don't deserve a death sentence because someone doesn't know how to take care of dogs.

What is that guy doing? Are those butcher knives? MOMMY!!!!!


Cowboy pic of the week!


















Monday editorial comment

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin' and all that. Bitch is startin' some shit.

3 comments:

  1. Appreciate the sentiment (if not the language!), of today's video, Kato.

    Did you notice that Goliath has apparently removed the one and only active thread on his forum that criticized Tom Galligan?

    Way to be a hypocrit, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit request: prior comment re appreciate the song and Goliath's censorship should have been signed RiverGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Further explanation: The negative Tom Galligan thread was removed by Goliath, but he later explained that it was removed due to off-topic argumentative posts by others and said that I was welcome to start another. Though late, I appreciated his explanation.

    RiverGirl

    ReplyDelete