The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday teaser

Were undetected fly reporters present at last night's League of Women Voters meeting?

Were there fireworks among the participants again?

Had anyone lost or gained weight?

Were all heavy hitters present and accounted for?

Does someone need to be called out for implying this blog's primary author bowed out of Goliath's SurvivorQuest for other than the stated reasons?

Will we let our good name again being linked to a Republican just slide?

Does a local blogger have a secret crush on Cindiloohoo?

Answers to those questions and more tonight on The KatoAnon Commentaries.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in a position to answer any of the other questions but I will admit that I have lost some weight. I am now down to 193 lbs.

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. A local blogger might have a secret crush on...ME?????

    Poor sap. He obviously doesn't realize that I'm pure E-vil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HT likes Evil women

    ReplyDelete
  5. HT likes any kind of woman, especially those that wear no clothes

    ReplyDelete