The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mea Culpa Wednesday?

Not likely.



And anyway, The Commentaries is at least as classy as Hustler.

"Jerry Falwell Talks about his first time.

FALWELL: My first time was in an outhouse outside Lynchburg, Virginia.

INTERVIEWER: Wasn't it a little cramped?

FALWELL: Not after I kicked the goat out.

INTERVIEWER: I see. You must tell me all about it.

FALWELL: I never really expected to make it with Mom, but then after she showed all the other guys in town such a good time, I figured, 'What the hell?'"

See full ad which was the subject of Hustler Magazine v. Falwell here.

No comments:

Post a Comment