The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Titilating Tuesday Tear

The boogie is back!


A note from The KatoAnon Editorial Board

The Commentaries newsroom has been abuzz, a hive of activity, crawling with energy. A tip came in. It said this publication's primary author was being once again linked with the author of a very lame blog. The tipster said it had been also alleged our boss had lied about her reasoning for dropping out of Goliath's SurvivorQuest game.

A local "blogger" claims rather than a demanding schedule and a desire to not hold her team back, Kato instead dropped out due to an inability to work as part of a team and some vague nastiness. Unbeknowst to the bosslady, her entire vast media empire sprung into action to defend her good name.

We of the editorial board chose to take the logic offered in this "blogger's" post - the logic of being a bitch and making a retarded allegation with no basis in fact - and extrapolate this to explain this same "blogger's" absence from the LWV meeting Monday night. She said it had something to do with the grandkids, but since we know how many fingers are pointing at one who points at others, we were sure it wasn't the real reason. So we made up a few reasons of our own. They included:

She's a chicken shit. This makes the second event she previously committed to, ran her fat mouth about, knew one or more former targets would be attending, then bailed.

She's gained another hundred pounds and was ashamed, particularly since she had heard someone ekse dropped another size and looks fabulous.

She knew she couldn't act right among civilized people and wisely chose to sit it out.

She has a secret crush on one of the LWV attendees and doesn't trust herself to be around them.

She was at home doing something so gross and perverted our imaginations refused to contemplate the actual scenario.

She was at home treating a raging case of crabs.

Oh, the irony! We thought we were making stuff up!

We have removed the references to WLCC's The Buzz Radio Show which was taped earlier this week in accordance with our attorney's advice. A former contracted reporter is suing us for her husband's death. We have no further comment...at this time.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can respect that, but please understand this, I didn't start this shit, and I ignored it for a very, very long time. When people's families where being dragged in, when women who live alone were scared to do so or to attend other activities they normally did, when there were kids out there who would themselves eventually find out, possibly from other kids, what was being said about their father and it all went on and on no matter how little ammunition anyone gave...at some point enough was enough.

    When she toned it down, the references to her here stopped. She's started back up, and it will not go unanswered anymore.

    Now I would rather go ahead and get my hands dirty too taking her on than sitting back with my own feeling of moral superiority in tact while knowing so much evil is being done unchecked.

    I admit the creative aspect is fun, but the overall situation is not. I wish there was no need for the creativity.

    Someone has to take out the trash. I've volunteered.

    - kato

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelley, you crossed the line. I NEVER said anything about anyone that I did not own. I NEVER got as vile as you just did. You are a very disturbed young lady and I pray for you constantly. You accused me of needing psychological help once, and I strongly encourage you to take your own advice. I think you were surprised at everyone's reaction to your post, but I was not surprised. I knew you would have ONE supporter, and I knew exactly who it would be because it seems you both are cut from the same cloth. Maybe blogging is not for you. You have probably lost a couple of the four followers you have and I can't say that I blame them. Get over your obsession, there is so much more to life. Since you will not post this comment, I will copy it and post it on my forum. Find some happiness in your life and stop focusing all your energies on me.

    AN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had forgotton how much I liked Young MC's song Bust A Move. Man that took me back to a younger more awkward time in my life. I guess I should call them "The good ole days."

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, Brian, that was a time in my life when I could actually dance! LOL

    Don't quite got the hips for it now, or should I say, they just can't move at that pace anymore!

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete