The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Phoning it in


This movie would've been so much better if only it was George Clooney in the wet, clinging, see-through clothes.
However, I've been recently negotiating with someone who stumbled upon this blog and is potentially interested in becoming a fan. Some eye candy for the male set was suggested as a deal sweetener. Please consider the glimpse of dripping siren chicks a good-faith gesture. Have your people call our people. I'm sure we can work something out.


Super-short stories update:

Have had a few submissions. Have written one. Trying to decide whether to mete out one at a time or compile for one post. Leaning toward one a day until supply exhausted. Shouldn't have posted Hemingway's. Hemingway is intimidating.

Moral dilemma of the month

There's a little peckerhead fibbing his scrawny butt off. I won't say he's lying, but he isn't telling the truth either, and he knows it.
Truth wouldn't serve his purposes, and his purposes appear to come first and are way more base purposes than honesty, integrity and all that boring shit.
There is an abundance of proof that said little peckerhead is fibbing. There are also problems with providing that proof. Anyone who provides it would be speaking out of school for which one could get whacked.
Proof would also call attention to something that absolutely should not have more attention drawn to it.
So, Peckerhead gets away with fibbing loudly and repeatedly.
Or does he?
Others know he's fibbing including the peckerhead in his mirror. His stock has dropped dramatically in the eyes of most who have this information.
Maybe, just maybe, that will matter to him, and he'll either stop the fibbing or at least feel like a shit which would be an appropriate consequence. I cannot be optimistic on this point because he has exhibited a willingness to exploit to his advantage other things for which he should feel like a shit.
In the meantime, others have bought the fibs and are gushing with sympathy for the poor peckerhead which is difficult to observe without calling the fibbing peckerhead a fibbing peckerhead and providing proof of his fibbing and peckerheadedness.
Should said peckerhead just be written off completely?
Is it appropriate to hope peckerhead one day gets his ass kicked hard enough when he fibs about or to the wrong person that he sees the error of his ways?
Or should I merely hope that he eventually gets tangled enough in his fibweb that others quit gushing and hold him accountable?
What would Jesus do?
What would Aggy say?
Will I manage to not put my hands around his fibbing peckerheaded geeky little pencil neck upon our next meeting?

Wednesday editorial comment

Please, please, I beg of you, try not to be a douche. Not on a Wednesday.










8 comments:

  1. Your Moral Dilemma of The Month, illustrates just what is needed on Smack Down Fridays over at GAW. Peckerhead, fibbing, shit, whacked, peckerheadedness, ass kicking, hands around fibbing peckerheaded geeky little pencil neck. This is good smack talk. If you do not participate at GAW, can I use some of your stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to use my stuff on two conditions. First, I expect credit given for stuff used (including a link would be awesome). Second, this permission is given to plain ol' Amy only, not AmyRT.

    Thank you for your appreciation of good trash talk and please pray I do not choke any peckerheads in coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do that. So how do I do that, include a link?

    I will pray for you! Like you, I will attach a condition. (that is not very Christian like is it, to attach a condition to prayer) OK, so no condition attached. I just want to know who is the peckerhead ??? I think I should pray for him too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of taking a cue from Amy and creating a second persona on The GCF. Thanks to this post I may even have a name for that persona. I will call him Peckerhead Brian. He will probably only show up on Smack Down Friday and his whole purpose and being will be to "Smoke Weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin." Well OK that is what Lil Wayne does. Peckerhead Brian will not smoke weed.

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, if you just type in katoanoncommentaries.blogspot.com, that would be cool. The formerly headless giant should be able to help with any site-specific details on posting a link.

    Brian,
    Don't discount the weed smoking option. Look how well it's worked for Lil Wayne, Snoop, Luda, Toby Keith, Willie, Jon Stewart, Gatewood Galbraith...you could be in worse clubs. Just don't let it turn into a gateway drug. It can lead to an unhealthy increase in one's Dorito and cupcake intake, and you don't want that.

    -kato

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stupid me, I forgot the politicians in the above club - Mitch Daniels, Bill Clinton, Rand Paul whom, collectively, coicidentally, would make a heck of an advisory committee for something.
    -kato

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband's favorite term of endearment for 2 of our sons is "Big Peckerhead" and "Little Peckerhead"...He calls the 3rd one "Fruitcake", who says he'd prefer being called peckerhead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jules,

    I am astounded by your husband's high level of enlightenment, lol.

    "Little Peckerhead" seems particularly stinging.

    ReplyDelete