The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Psssst. Over here.

Don't tell anyone you've seen me. Just sneaking in while the feds aren't looking.

Mr. Coffman, please remember that this blog made NO MONEY, therefore you received NO ROYALTIES. None. Capiche?

Cindiloohoo, you were PAID NOTHING for your assist with artwork. NOT A DIME. Understand?

Just had a chance in last few days to get back online and see what is going on. Internet access in Belize isn't all that. Not that I'm in Belize. I'm absolutely NOT IN BELIZE. I am astounded at the discussion that followed one of my lasts posts before that damn investigation was opened. Reading through some of the comments on other sites is like showing up for your own funeral.

Many cases of bad info.

In order to shed some more light on the situation, expect to see more posts here as our hilltop satellite dish here in, uh, not Belize, allows. In particularly, I will recommend rebrowsing through the comments on this site as ones previously not approved will be approved. They're not there yet, and I'm going to have to go. Someone's coming...
Update: additional comments have been approved, but it appears I did delete some of the more interesting ones. Important note: commentors' use of someone else's name in connection to this blog are THEIR WORDS, THEIR ASSUMPTIONS, THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. The disclaimer that no other person or group is in any way associated with or should be presumed to endorse the views expressed here stands.

Miss you.



Wish you were here.



Send money.





Shame there's no cowboys in Belize. Not that I'm in Belize or that this was outside my villa


















3 comments:

  1. I guess that's okay for someone that likes chocolate, but I've always been a vanilla girl, myself.

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back in action, Kato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn fine ice cream is damn fine ice cream. I even like to mix it up with some yummy neopolitan every now and again.

    H.

    ReplyDelete