The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Friday, September 30, 2011

insomnia and stupidity



Dear Thesaurus,

I'm trying to use fewer bad words, but after spending some time online tonight, I find commenting on the quality of postings to be near impossible without using the term, "fucking idiots." Please help.

As time allows, please also consider providing me with gentler alternatives for "lying bastards" and "petty partisan pricks."

4 comments:

  1. Controlling a potty mouth is a difficult exercise in self control. With each passing day it does get easier.

    Here are a few optional choice words and phrases for your consideration:
    Copulating, fools, storyteller, a person born of parents who are not married, and trivial.

    I am sorry I cannot offer an alternative to partisan pricks. I hope that you get many other suggestions to help you in your effort to use fewer bad words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fornicators with less than average mental capabilities. (As close to "fucking idiots as I can come up with)

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. coprocephalic

    ReplyDelete