The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday edition. Not feeling the mega

"Never gonna run around and desert you"

No shit, dude. Where are you gonna run around to? Who you gonna run around with? In fact, as I listen to these lyrics again and watch the video, I realize the chick you're singing to probably doesn't even know you think she's your girlfriend. "Never gonna give you up," in hindsight, sounds like a stalker threat. The creepiness has now ruined the coolness of hearing that voice coming out of that dweeb.

Cowboy pic of the week!!!!

Sorry ladies, it's really Cowboy.
To other bloggers, Suck it! It's really Cowboy. Again. AND it's a twofer.



Cowboy performs "Hallelujah!" on RiverStage at Hope Music Festival this weekend.

Super-short story submission of the day
and first of the series clocking it at nine words.

The seat was left up for the last time. - Anonymous

Monday Editorial Comment

As insults go, I've always been partial to, "Needle-Dick the Bug Fucker."


3 comments:

  1. Whomever it is that told Rick Astley that it was OK for him to dance in his video should have been fired on the spot. Then again I always hated that song. Of course when that song came out I pretty much hated everything that was not by Public Enemy or Guns N Roses.

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only commenting on the video. I love that song! I love the tune, the beat, and really his dancing isn't all that bad, I think he just needs a new hair do/coloring, and some cooler clothes.

    :) Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Coffman, it was the highly offensive dancing that pissed me off enough to write the other stuff. Quite rude for it to be inflicted on the public like that. Just think of all the kids who might have seen that before learning to dance. They could be warped for years.

    Sassy, the hair and clothes were the coolest things he had going for him. Take those away and he's not even a dweeb worth making fun of.

    ReplyDelete