The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Important notice

The owner of this blog is currently under investigation by several government and non-government agencies. The large amounts of undocumented money earned from this project has garnered attention from the IRS, FBI, CIA, IRA, WGN, FCC and STP.

Anyone with information about the primary author's whereabouts or identity is asked to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040. Stay on the line no matter how long they tell you the wait time will be. Tax evasion is a crime. Don't be an aider or abetter by hanging up too soon.

Any further postings on this blog should be reviewed with suspicion as to their source as the primary author has reportedly went underground or perhaps fled the country to enjoy their vast earnings.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kato, you should have put "posted by" someone other than yourself. Some nutjobs probably would have believed it!

    Oh, by the way, someone told me that the caps in KatoAnonCommentaries stood for KAC-Kelley Ann Curran. Just wondering if they were right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the "Cowboy picture of the Week" is gone. All is well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to get a little worried about you Kato! I've been checking in for days. Hope your not sick?? I know there is some yucky stuff that's been going around.

    Aww, maybe your just on vacation?

    If so, hope your having a good one!

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are working "it" all out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They weren't right about the intials. It must've been a nutjob that told you that.

    Never. Unwell this.

    I have been on a vacation of sorts.

    I am working "it" out. I'm gonna clear my name and sue the hell out of those coppers, I tell ya.

    peace out unless you're pouring me a drink.

    Now where did I leave that cabana boy?

    ReplyDelete