The KatoAnon Commentaries

The product of a bored and stifled brain. This is my creative refuge, the place I can safely say, "oh, well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck."

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What day is it?


I have no idea what is going on in this video - maybe David Bowie going through menopause - but it looks and sounds groovy.

Cool phrase of the week

"sugar-coated Satan sandwich"

Who's hungry?

Did you forget something?

I've been trying to con you people into pretty much writing this stuff for me. What do you got?

On a totally, totally unrelated note, don't forget to send your requests for advice to Aggy's Mailbox at aggy'smailbox@gmail.com .

Agatha Agate Aggregate, Ph.D.,MD, DDS, MBA, NBA, NRA, is a practicing psychiatrist, though she prefers the term "shrink" to stress her lack of pretentiousness, and author of several books including the bestselling, "Take a Valium and Shut Up," and, "Recovery is for Quitters."

She also studied under this guy:


And yet another Bernie Mac reference. He's trying to communicate something to me from beyond the grave.


Thursday editorial comment

This secret identity shit is hard.

3 comments:

  1. Just when I was starting to depend on you for my daily boogie break, you send out David Bowie on qualudes. Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. Ran across it a week or two ago and figured it would be good for a Thursday edition.
    Thanks for letting me know it's quadludes rather than menopause. I was worried about the guy.

    I'll try to boogie it up better today.

    -kato

    ReplyDelete
  3. ignore that extra 'd' in qualudes, not sure how it got there.

    ReplyDelete